Help for java and oracle connection

Hi,
We r having subject of database engg. this sem. We have to perform practicals for the same. Few days back, when I tried executing java program having oracle queries it started showing "java.sql.SQLException: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114(Oracle XE)". I have it using the DSN but even then it is generating error.... Can someone plz help me out coz this Exception is causing severe problem......

Waiting for a reply.......

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    its looks a rare problem .. never seen this.
    look at this: #-Link-Snipped-#
    if not resolved please share the connection code so we can test it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can a person shift from a small company to another MNC? If a person is working on .net or java then only he can shift into another company when...
I got selected in L&T PVT LTD at 20th oct,2011. Got my offer letter but still didn't receive my date
Hi , I am Abhishek, passed B-tech in ElectricalEngineering From WBUT , currently working in Softwaretechnology as a System Administrator. I always eager to devote myself in engineering works ,...
CEans, Many of you link to CrazyEngineers from your blogs or through badges. Our earlier destination for the forums was www.crazyengineers.com / forum/ , however, we've migrated to upgraded version...
Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??