Help choose favorite subject!

Hi my field is CS,can anyone help me choose favorite subject for campus interviews!!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Palak02
    Hi my field is CS,can anyone help me choose favorite subject for campus interviews!!
    I am not sure why you want favorite subject for interview. I never heard about such specific subject interview for campus.
  • Palak02
    Palak02
    Harshad Italiya
    I am not sure why you want favorite subject for interview. I never heard about such specific subject interview for campus.
    ya its 99% asked qustion in campus placements so as to recruit students without wasting time..as they have to deal with majority students!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Palak02
    ya its 99% asked qustion in campus placements so as to recruit students widout wasting time..as they hav to deal with majority students!
    Ah ! Then I think you may answer this question better. The subject in which you are more strong or the subject on which the interview company is working should be your favorite subject. πŸ˜’
  • Palak02
    Palak02
    Palak02
    ya its 99% asked qustion in campus placements so as to recruit students widout wasting time..as they hav to deal with majority students!
    I am confused as to which subject i should go for among data structures,operating systems,networking,dbms!!..just wanted to know the type of difficulty they go into for specific subject!!.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Palak02
    i m confused as to whch subject i shud go for among data structures,operating systems,networking,dbms!!..jus wanted to knw the type of difficulty they go into fr specific subject!!.
    Please avoid SMS text on forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You have a strange request πŸ˜€ - that you're asking us to choose your favorite subject. Well, if all the subjects look equally interesting to you, pick up the one you're most comfortable with. That way, you will be able to handle questions asked to you easily. You're the best one to answer the question because we can't tell you which subject looks easier to you.

Don't be bothered about picking up a favorite subject. Just go with the one you find easier.
  • Palak02
    Palak02
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You have a strange request πŸ˜€ - that you're asking us to choose your favorite subject. Well, if all the subjects look equally interesting to you, pick up the one you're most comfortable with. That way, you will be able to handle questions asked to you easily. You're the best one to answer the question because we can't tell you which subject looks easier to you.

Don't be bothered about picking up a favorite subject. Just go with the one you find easier.
    well i know it's very stupid to ask that question!! But i just wanted to know the difficulty level!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Palak02
    well i knw its very stupid to ask dat question!! Bt i just wanted to knw da difficulty level!!
    The difficulty level is also a personal question. The topic difficult for you could be easier for someone else.

I'd recommend one exercise: List out all the topics that you think could be your favorite ones and then check your exam scores. The one in which you've scored the most could easily become your favorite topic πŸ˜€

PS: Avoid SMS language on CE.
  • Palak02
    Palak02
    umm..ya maybe..anyways thanks alot! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Palak02
    umm..ya maybe..newaz thanx alot! πŸ˜€
    Hope it helped. If you need anything else, feel free to shoot your questions. We hope to see you around. Good way to start your journey on CE would be from the introductions section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Palak02
    Palak02
    ya sure!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Alright, so I have edited all the posts by #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Please avoid SMS Lingo, that doesn't looks good at all.
    Enjoy your stay in CE, feel free to explore & ask queries πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I have added about 8 resources on QTP. Most of them are detailed presentations on topics. Please ask all the questions related here. So that I will be...
German website Computerbase has leaked the official AMD 2013 (i.e Steamroller) roadmap.We know that at CES showed the roadmap with steamroller based Kaveri APU mentioned with year 2013. ​ ​Tebash...
Drone It Yourself kit allows you to turn your computer keyboard, telephone, physics book, iPad 2 and Beatles DVD into a flying RC drone. Yep - you read that right!...
Is there any headphone or headset that pause music at any device when removed from ear.πŸ˜’ Now a days ear phones have advancement in technology like controlling everything in a...
218 MPH aka ~350 Km/h is the new speed record to beat! The Lightening Superbike has officially been crowned the fastest electric motorcycle in the world. You may argue that...