Help about Socket Programmin in C/C++

Hi all crazy CEans!!!
I am Rajdeep & I am in 3rd year B.E. Computer. This is my first post in Crazy Engineers forum. I want to learn Socket Programming. I dont know which book I should refer to improve this. So suggest me some good & easy to learn books or online tutorialr. If there is direct link to download the ebook or tutorial, it will be very needful to me. Hope I'll get right solution from my CE friends. Thanx in advance for helping me out.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Rajdeep... can you please introduce your self to Introduction Section.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi RajdeepCE

Please check following link if it can be of any help to you 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#

@Mods Please check if any illegal sharing of link.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can't get anything better than the video tutorials by the programming gurus -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Let programming from the comfort of your home 😀
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Thank you Shalini for helping me out.
    @The_big_k
    I will join one of Quest Video Lectures, maybe after completing my 6th semester examinations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all CEans!!! I feel very happy & be proud to join CE forums. I am Rajdeep Jadeja. Currently I am in 3rd yr BE Computer. And I am basiclly...
PM that i Received.. Nikhil SharmaHi..........😁 I want to do summer training in embedded systems, so from where should i do.... n how I can post my question on crazy...
Guys can you diffrentiate between ABS(anti lockbrakes) and disc brakes..how does ABS work
hi all i am Ahmed from Egypt i am Student at first year of Computer science engineering faculty in Egypt i wonder if i could get some help finding a...
hi guys, i have got an assignment to simulate shaft speed on a turbo and i have do do the simulation on matlab simulink. The main aim is to produce...