Hobbies & Interests: playing games n listening music๐Ÿ˜€
Aim in life
: to change the world with new technology๐Ÿ˜

I joined CrazyEngineers because
: i found it valuable๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kirti ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what were your first impressions? We look forward to having you as an active contributor of CE!

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wel Come to CE family.....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE. have a nice stay here.
  • kirti_mj
    kirti_mj
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Kirti ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what were your first impressions? We look forward to having you as an active contributor of CE!

I found dis website very helpful. I hope going forward il get ans for my any queries. Thanks all

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wish you a many more happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ How are you gonna celebrate your birthday?
Hello everyone, Mahindra has come up with "Spark The Rise" Challenge that is set to fund projects that are likely to set an impact especially in India. Winners will have...
First time I took a leave of 4 days in last three years. Came to Kolkata for Durga Puja. Its such a feeling to be back to the place of...
Steve Jobs is no more. The legendary creator of Apple corporation died at the age of 56. Steve Jobs along with Steve Wozniak created one of the most amazing technology...
Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO of tablet makers Datawind, speaks exclusively to NDTV about the making of the Aakash and how they managed to keep the manufacturing price so low in...