:Futsal

*Aim in life
: -

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to get more idea of electrical

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Howdy Rinkimeki 馃榿

Welcome to CE. Good to see our strength in Malaysia is growing! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.

@Ash: Arrange a meet dude. We have got 3 Malaysians in the last couple weeks.
  • rinkimeki
    rinkimeki
    Thank you guys..
    It's good to be welcomed here.
    Appreciate it very much...thanks again!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • rinkimeki
    rinkimeki
    Thank you godfather!
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome aboard CE!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

Guess Ash busy in his exams these days
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!!! have a great time!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, could you please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of using water as a fuel in internal combustion engines. will it cause more corrosion than petrol to the piston...
To me using two accounts is indeed convenient. Think of a situation when you have a loan from one bank and you also have your business account there. Imagine you...
This is the thread where we can discuss the new features of QTP 10.0: NEW FEATURES 路 Manage Testing Assets, Dependencies, and Versions in Quality Center (QC) 10.0 - QTP...
Thin Computing is a technology which delivers the productivity, people need at a lower cost than traditional methods, all without compromising security or manageability. Thin Computing replaces the PC with...
Hi CEans, my project is "wireless electronics notice board". The project is built around the AT89C51 micro controller from Atmel. This micro controller provides all the functionality of the display...