hello

hi everybody............

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello Risha, welcome to CE. Please tell us more about yourself. You may use the special introduction template created for new CEans 😀

I hope you will enjoy your stay at CE. Do tell your friends/colleagues about us 😀

[Moving the thread from Project ideas section to Introductions section]

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

High Court orders demolition of 279 illegal Police Chowkys in Mumbai After PLEAD filed a writ petition, for action against Mumbai Police, the High Court on 24th October 2007, passed...
Hi i am a CSE student. i have completed core java, i am not able to graps a vast knowledge on JDBC connection. so kindly give some notes, tips &...
hi..i want to know about torrents...what are these..... how to download them...and every possible infomation possible.. actually i visite da website mininova.org..i was trying to download some torrent ..but whenever...
dear friends i m new member looking for ur fast help i need information about the reaction of chlorine and methane in wastewater treatment
hi everyone... i hv recntly joined d gang of "d crazy engg". wl,can anybody of u can help me wth sum easiest code for the following conversions in STACK. 1....