Hello

Hey everyone,

I am Parth, an Engineering first year student from Rutgers University. I joined Crazy Engineers because I wanted to know what was out there in the real world of Engineering, the problems and solutions people have for real world issues.

I hope to get a lot out of this forum.

Parth

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MasterOza
    Hey everyone,

I am Parth, an Engineering first year student from Rutgers University. I joined Crazy Engineers because I wanted to know what was out there in the real world of Engineering, the problems and solutions people have for real world issues.

I hope to get a lot out of this forum.

Parth
    Hello & welcome to CE, Parth! 😀

We all are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends at Rutgers. You will find many like minded engineers here.

We look forward to having you as our active CEan. 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    welcome...
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the land of CE!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome Parth to CE
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hello parth....welcome to CE forum :smile:

Hope u will find this forum useful.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am a IInd year stdent..and i've started doing a FM transmitter intercom....can anyone give their ideas also pls..... the circuit tht i have in mind...is fm transmitter circuit with an...
Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers... i need a name for tht....anyone pl help.... 😕
Hiii Frends, This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.
Hello friend I have got a query. I have installed a wireless router at home. At a time 2 people can access the net using it. At present only one...
hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat...