Hello World

Hi all. I'm Dan (Chemistry background, materials engineering postgrad)from East Africa. I have already read some fantastic posts in the forums and I hope to be a part of this thriving community of problem-solvers. Particularly interested in "energy", "clean water", "futuristic materials".

Hobbies: Reverse-engineering natural/artificial products.
Interests: Small scale biogas (and biodiesel) production, Ethanol synthesis etc.

Happy Holidays!

Dan

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE Dan
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asmaranite
    Hi all. I'm Dan (Chemistry background, materials engineering postgrad)from East Africa. I have already read some fantastic posts in the forums and I hope to be a part of this thriving community of problem-solvers. Particularly interested in "energy", "clean water", "futuristic materials".

Hobbies: Reverse-engineering natural/artificial products.
    Interests: Small scale biogas (and biodiesel) production, Ethanol synthesis etc.

Happy Holidays!

Dan
    Welcome to CE, Dan ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us on CE.

We're planning to separate section for Chemical Engineering. We look forward to your contribution ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Dan, Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Materials Engineering -> Sounds Interesting.

Welcome to CE Family
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE Dan.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE..... Have a great time at CE.......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Dan ๐Ÿ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE! Be active and post often. That's the quick way to getting your fame on CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE dan

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys can anybody give matlab coding .i am doing project in call admission control in mobile communication using matlab.need coding regarding this .
CEans, If anyone is familiar with WordPress coding, get in touch with me via admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. I've a short (over-the-weekend) assignment for you. It's a paid assignment....
hello friends can anyone help me find some notes or tutorials on J2EE and Eclipse Software.
This might seem an absurd question: What is YOUR definition of intelligence? Do you agree to it that a talented person must be intelligent or an intelligent person must be...
JK Lasers would like to announce the introduction of the Motorised Zoom Beam Expanding Telescope (ZBET), for use with the newly enhanced JK604D drilling laser. The ZBET has been designed...