Hello, I am simplycoder.

Hello CEans, I am simplycoder.
From my username, it is clear that I am quiet a simple guy and I love coding.
I also love to play chess,carrom.
I have represented my college in Volleyball tournaments aswell.

I am a budding Electronics and Telecomm engineer, however I am much inclined to computer science and would like to pursue my Major in Comp Sci.
I am familiar with HTML,CSS,JavaScript,PHP in terms of Web-Programing and MySQL when it comes to databases.
I am good in C/C++,Java though I prefer Java more than any other language.
I have programmed numerous board games in Java which also involves chess(My biggest achievement as of now.)
My general tendency is to focus on algorithms, implementing the least efficient first and moving on to optimize it, this gives me the feel of algorithms.
I love to read self improvement books and to learn many things.

According to me, I believe that most beautiful things in this world are very simple.
Its a pleasure being here on CE forum, I hope in long run I can contribute some knowledge on these forums.

Thank you,
Ciao.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We totally missed your introduction. Your programming tutorials are totally awesome and I'm quite sure they'll help lot of coding enthusiasts. We hope you will enjoy CE and be an active member here.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, SimplyCoder!

Dude you are just so like me! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Christine - I think I can quite go with just being Christine...just like just Cher. 😀 *Engineering Trade: Product Design - I have always loved designing and in the...
Lot of youngsters believe that they've to 'prove themselves'. That's one common thing every reality show contestant says to the judges and now a days, I've came across students who've...
Most popular professional software
Hey friends, help me out in finding a best book for mechanical aptitude & Reasoning.....
Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem at work. I have people downloading files using torrent clients.😡 How do I stop this? I am thinking of blocking all...