Name: Mohammed Sadiq MC

*Engineering Trade: Computer Science

*Occupation
: Student

*Hobbies & Interests
: Facebooking, Travelling, Chatting, Football,

*Aim in life
: To be happy alweiz.. ๐Ÿ˜€

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well, i really loved this platform 'coz i can get all information about engineering and share the ideas over here.. And i wish a gr8 success to all members and the team behind this.. God Bless.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Sadiq! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome friend. How did you discover this website?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Sadiq!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to forum
  • @nil
    @nil
    Welcome to this world,Sadiq........!
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome to CE!!๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends. i need help in the project using JAVA-MATLAB connectivity. here, the interface is created in JAVA and MATLABis used for mathematical processing. here, JAVA interface is created by...
Skype has just launched a new update for the Windows OS and the latest 5.8 update offers HD calling and group screen sharing and so on. Check out our latest...
Watch the video here: https://www.viddler.com/v/db5d5f12 See their workspace and ideas. ๐Ÿ˜€
Name:Tanu *Engineering Trade:Information Tech *Occupation: Currently a student!!! *Hobbies & Interests: *Aim in life: Being Independent,and accomplishing all ma dreams!!!
Xtensis 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore. It is organized by department of Information Technology of the College. It says- Quench that urging thirst...