Hello Guys

Hello All....
I am new to the here.so say me welcome my name is
zaytoon I was browsing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum, Keep up the good work.
Have a nice day all.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaytoon
    Hello All....
    I am new to the here.so say me welcome my name is zaytoon I was browsing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum, Keep up the good work.
    Have a nice day all.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. Tell us more about you.

We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active contributor here 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey mate if you where tracking CE for a week then do tell what features here impressed you more than other forums out there
  • Lobaugh141
    Lobaugh141
    So technical post. I have read it completely.. But its good that your problem has been resolved.
    I agree all this post.Thanx for sharing such an informative post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This year, the placements are going to be a lot stricter as the whole IT industry goes through a tough time. However, few of the companies have shown stronger quarters...
India & Brazil are budget phone heavens - with a large number of competing phone companies importing phones from China and selling them under their own brand name. While the...
(Sent by friend K.Baloo) Remember 1991!!! India's GDP was 5%, Jagmohan Dalmiya was at the helm of BCCI, N R Narayana Murthy was at the helm of Infosys, Mian Muhammad...
It seems that as little as one beer may make one more attractive to a mosquito than a teetotaler. https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/22988/Getting-Buzzed-Might-Get-You-Bit?frmtrk=cr4digest
How do you like the idea of extracting the sweat from your clothes and turning the moisture into drinkable water? Well, more than 1000 people have already drunk other people's...