Hello from Seoul, South Korea

Hi CEans,

I am an engineer from Seoul, Korea South using DEFORM for my Metal Rolling simulation.

It's nice to find out a very interesting and active community of Mechanical Engineering on the NET.

Is there anyone among CEans using DEFORM Software from Scientific Forming.

If you guys have an existed group oF DEFORM Users or sth like that, I would be glad to ask for permission of joining.

Thank you verymuch.

I am a today.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello NOVA,

Welcome to CE. I've moved your thread to introductions section. Please start a new thread in our Mechanical engineering section about your question 😀

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in South Korea among your friends/colleagues.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Nova
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Nova
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Welcome Nova sunbae. Hope you like it here with us on CE 😁
  • Nova
    Nova
    Thank you guys for cheering me to CE. This is really a very warm place for engineers.

I have a question: In CE, I see that the Division of Materials & Mechanical Engineering is a little bit "quiet".

I have my own articles in my language about Mechanical Engineering & Materials Engineering, some kind of Technical Reviews and Academic Knowledge. Can I translate them into English and post them on CE's Technical Area?

Regards,
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hey nove,

Welcome to CE.

You are most welcome to post your technical articles in English on CE forum.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I have my own articles in my language about Mechanical Engineering & Materials Engineering, some kind of Technical Reviews and Academic Knowledge. Can I translate them into English and post them on CE's Technical Area?
    We'll be very happy if you could do so. I bet we can have lot of interesting discussions related to mechanical engineering.

We look forward to having your articles on CE 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE NOVA

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At least two reliable sources have informed that Capgemini is firing employees in its India offices. Can someone confirm this?
hi guys can someone tell me the scene of robotics events for school students in india or some links of such events abroad
Earlier this week, we got our first glimpse of the Kindle DX, Amazon's upcoming E-book reader that has taken the original Kindle's nearly prohibitive $389 price tag and bumped it...
Howdy CEans, The robotics enthusiasts among us will be delighted to know about this -> INTERNATIONAL ROBOT EXHIBITION 2009 Do we have anyone participating in the event? If yes, please...
hello I'm trying to auto-discharge a capacitor when it's charged using LM311 (voltage comparator), but although it worked on a protoboard while I was testing with a 12V PSU it's...