Hello from Romeos_Person

Re: Introduce Yourself - Let's know each other!

Sorry, I can't use the template, that's too conformist. ;-)

I'm Romeos_person - because Romeo is my cat and he rules the house. Even the dogs are afraid of him! My nickname while I was an exchange student was "gringa loca", so I figure that qualifies me for this board.

I'm a civil engineer, I work for a municipality.
I got my PE in 2001, woohoo! That's a test I never want to take again.

I carry two cell phones, both Razr.

I don't smoke, I do drink - alcohol even on occasion, and I really try to avoid programming if at all possible!

My hobbies vary depending on my mood. I love to travel, scuba dive when I can (in case you haven't noticed, there aren't many beaches in the mountains!), hang out with my pets - 2 labs, 1 cat and some guinea pigs, moderate on a guinea pig forum, snowboard, hike, pretty much anything that is outside and in the mountains - even better if my dogs can go. I learned to knit and crochet recently, just because. I love to read, pretty much anything, cooking is cool too. Which is how I found this site, from a link at cooking for engineers.com. I volunteer with teenagers through my church.

I can't tell you everything - then there wouldn't be any reason to hang around for a while!

The meaning of life - to have a life with meaning.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Introduce Yourself - Let's know each other!

Welcome to the board, Romeos_person ๐Ÿ˜
    Sorry, I can't use the template, that's too conformist. :wink:
    ๐Ÿ˜ Template was introduced because we had started getting introductions like these -

"Hi........."
    "Hello i am xyz, looking for friends!!!" ๐Ÿ˜

Looking forward to see you around. I'm moving above post to form a new thread ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
    p.s: Colorado rocks!
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers and welcome to Razr Club! I own a v3i as well. I'm thinking about starting a discussion on mobile hacking. Anyone?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well guys considering da fact tat no sequel xcept munnabhai worked wat do u guys say about dhoom2
Hello CEans! We are about to complete one year of our existence on the Internet ๐Ÿ˜! Over the past 11 months, we built a team of 1400+ Crazy Engineers. CE...
Is BE+MBA a better saleable combination today? This is one of the topics I have been debating around for more than 4 years now. Although if you ask me the...
hi CE i want to do pick and place robot for my BE project can anyone suggest me how to go about/ give me some reference/report
Re: Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First) Name: Karthik Raman Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication Occupation: Working Work Experience: Larsen and Toubro EmSyS -1.5 hrs Robert Bosch - 3 years...