Hello from Deepika

hey myself deepika from uttrakhand ,india. Im pursuing ma b.tech in computers ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai welcome
  • fl2020
    fl2020
    Hi,
    WeAbsolute Vietnam Travelcome to CE#-Link-Snipped-# i#-Link-Snipped-#m new he#-Link-Snipped-#e to#-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    deepikabhojak
    hey myself deepika from uttrakhand ,india. Im pursuing ma b.tech in computers ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, Deepika. We are happy to have you with us. Tell us more about yourself and feel free to participate in discussions here.

fl2020
    Hi,
    WeAbsolute Vietnam Travelcome to CE#-Link-Snipped-# i#-Link-Snipped-#m new he#-Link-Snipped-#e to#-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, friend. We hope you will enjoy here. Tell us more about yourself.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    deepikabhojak
    Welcome to CE, Deepika. Keep posting and keep expressing thoughts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please help me?
Microsoft has today announced a Games & Entertainment Studio in London, that will focus on Windows 8 tablet's development. With the October Launch, currently Windows 8 tablets has around 40...
Those of us who hate to take theory exams, would love to read about this. Japan's engineers are busy building robots that will take their top university exams in every...
A lot of CEans are writing to me asking for sponsorships regarding their engineering college techfests. There are no ready made answers for this either, but if we all discuss...
hi guys, can any one tell me how to implement extended kalman filter in matlab. how the state transistion matrix and observation matrix values are taken.