Hello Friends..

Hello Friends...๐Ÿ˜Ž
My name is Neha Batla.I am from New Delhi and pursuing Btech(Final Year) in CSE.

I hope we will get to learn more and more from each other.:smile:

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Neha.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Hi Neha,Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope you will spend a good time here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Neha ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CE? Why not tell us more about you? We've an introduction template you might want to look at : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE neha
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey Neha,

I hope you keep visiting often and enjoy being at CE.

Welcome to CE-Family
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Neha, looking forward to your contributions and involvement with CE!
  • hari02
    hari02
    welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜‰
  • nehabatla
    nehabatla
    Thank you evryone....๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to Ce-family Neha!!!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Neha. Welcome to CE. Hope to see you active on this wonderful site.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Neha ๐Ÿ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • bairdbr123
    bairdbr123
    Hi all.

I am Baird ,new here. I found this forum of engineers interesting. I am also an engineer. Hope to gain and share ideas. Thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bairdbr123
    Hi all.

I am Baird ,new here. I found this forum of engineers interesting. I am also an engineer. Hope to gain and share ideas. Thanks
    Welcome to CE, Bairdbr - why not start a new thread and tell introduce again?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an idea of designing a software for the design of three phase induction motor using C++ and Visual Basic. So far the coding for the finding the main...
can any one living in hyderabad give me details of any instuite that teaches drums? thanks
PDFzilla is a shareware that converts PDF (Portable Document Format) files into editable file formats like Microsoft Word, RTF (Rich Text Format) or Text Files (.TXT). The software sells for...
hi there.. i am sundeep badana and i am mechanical engineer from nagpur university(2006)... well i am equally crazy as you all are and i hope we can be of...
Hey ppl hello well presently im doin B.tech in electronics n communication engg. After ma 4th semz over i wanna join summer training in delhi or noida side ...most probbly...