hello crazy engineers

hi there..
i am sundeep badana and i am mechanical engineer from nagpur university(2006)... well i am equally crazy as you all are and i hope we can be of help to each other.

I am at present based in nagpur but i have in kolkata(16years), pune(2 years),mumbai(1 years) and baroda(4 years) and hence in the 27 years of my life i have travel from east to central India then to west and i am back to centre now.

i am an entreprenuer(young& struggling). i run a firm in nagpur. for more details visit our website #-Link-Snipped-# .

In short we are a training and devolopment firm. We conduct workshops which are aimed at the the best in you and making you industry ready/more employable.

The nasscom figures state that only 25% of the engineers are employable which is dissappointing. We aim to make every engineer employable/industry ready by imparting soft skills necessary for the same.

As crazy but responsible engineer we would try and help all of you with aby queries that you might have in any field. please click on this link

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice
    welcome to CE sundeep
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Sundeep we are glad to have you here & hope you'll help to make the site active and enriching. I removed your one link as we'd prefer to keep all discussions on the CE forums and it could also be construed as advertising which needs to be approved. ( I know that was not your intent)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi sundeep,

Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

I am sure you will find loads of useful information here. Feel free to contribute your ideas, thoughts and queries.

Be an active member.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and be an active member here.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hi Sundeep!

Welcome to CE!Looking forward for your active participation😀Have a nice time here😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Sundeep.
    Welcome to CE.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Sundeep!!!!
  • hari02
    hari02
    welcome to CE 😉
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi Sundeep, Welcome to CE!
    Keep an active participation with us!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey ppl hello well presently im doin B.tech in electronics n communication engg. After ma 4th semz over i wanna join summer training in delhi or noida side ...most probbly...
hey guys and gals... i m pursuin B.Tech(CSE) n in 6th sem rght nw..............could you plzzz suggest me if thr is any way to complete ths year trainin through a...
Acer Stream has quietly made entry into the Android smartphone market. The phone features 3.7″ large AMOLED screen for your HD entertainment. The phone comes bundled with social networking applications...
You may not have heard this term Financial Engineering as many tomes post the 2008 recession*as you might have heard it before the recession. As someone who has been editor-*finance...
The features offorged steel check valve Check valve is a mechanical device, a valve, that normally only allows fluid to flow through it in one direction. Check valves use a...