Hello CEans..!!

Hi..

Sry for the late introduction..

This is Rekha pandre, from the "Pearl city".. i.e., hyderabad. I'm a 3rd year electronics and communication engg. student.

I came across CE while i was searching my project information. I find the news related to the latest technologies and inventions in this website and the idea of interacting with the engineers really intresting.

My areas of intrest are robotics and embedded systems. My hobbies are painting, sketching and singing.

this was a small introductionπŸ˜€
thank u !!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rekha πŸ˜€ We're happy to have you with us on CE. Why not share few of your paintings and sketches with us?

We look forward to your active participation on CE.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Welcome Rekha Pandre! πŸ˜€
  • thesecret
    thesecret
    Welcome to CE!!!πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    welcome to CE!!!!πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre
    thank u all πŸ˜€
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre
    I would definitely like to share my sketches.. but i don't know where to post them.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Rekha: You can put them in Chillax Section. πŸ‘
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre
    i tried posting my sketches.. can't we post the images directly in the thread??
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Rekha pandre
    i tried posting my sketches.. can't we post the images directly in the thread??
    How about you create a comic and share it on this thread:#-Link-Snipped-#πŸ˜€
  • Rekha pandre
    Rekha pandre
    @maria: I never tried creating comics. the idea is intresting.. i think i should give it a try .
    but how did u post that picture?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    check this tutorial: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am late but better than never! Welcome to CE! πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Rekha... Nice to know about you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, I'm a fresher.😁 I decide to learn autocad 2d and 3d. I went to some instituitions where autocad classes are given. Actually i first went to CAD CENTRE...
Hi All, Does anyone tell me. What types of jobs could a graduate students get while in college? Is there possible the good jobs in the graduate students? Thanks lot...
Hi All, I am not sure if you all know about "Singleton" class program in java or not. Well, in brief for those who don't know, it is a class...
The results for the above mentioned examination can be checked out at NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: RTM NAGPUR RESULTS :- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA ENVIROMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY PART I SUMMER 2011 Best of luck
the results for above mentioned examination can be checking out by following link. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: RESULTS 2011 :- FOURTH SEMESTER B.Tech. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING RTMNU SUMMER 2011 RESULTS