Hello all!

As per the template, here we are
Trade:Mechanical Engineer.
Hobbies:Reading, blogging, travelling, Music, photography.
Aim:is still to be figured out!
I joined CrazyEngineers: to keep in touch with the latest happenings in the field around the world...knowledge is power!

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to CE..
    Hope an active participation from you. Enjoy the CE.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active contribution from you.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family... ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! What type of music do you like? Where have you traveled to?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey welcome to CE. Hope you enjoy it here!!
  • adimrin
    adimrin
    Thanks you everyone! You all made me feel right at home ๐Ÿ˜€

@gohm: Love almost all kinds of music, right from classical to punk to rock. Exceptions are Rap & the likes of death metal. Also play the violin.
    Have travelled quite a lot, & been to Andaman, Lakswadeep, Leh, Ladakh, Mysore, Rajasthan, Kolkata, UK, Scotland, US, Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain. Found Andaman to be the best of them all ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome adimrin!

Nice blog by the way ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    welcome to the wonderful world of C.E
  • smita89
    smita89
    Welcome!!! hope to see you as a regular here

you play the violin??? WOW thats great!!! I've dabbled in various instruments but I could never get around playing it. Great going!!
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai friends..! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ We are seeing that most of us are using quotations at the end of each post. ;-) How it will be if we collect the good quotations..?...
Can any one help me about doing any projects based on electronics? please post the links. thanking you, regards, Bharat
Hello all ceans i need help of you . I have thinked over the project "reuse of generated power for power generation" .Would you please help me in this regard?

Hi!

hey guys... nice to see a dedicated website for nutcases like us! I am Abhishek Mishra, a newbie here at Crazy Engineers! I am doing my graduation from PTU. B.Tech...
hi, i'm new here a really like the forum CE...๐Ÿ˜ anyway I know that lot of people had asked a similar question but I'm really in need of an ideas...