Hello! A Newbie here

Hello Everybody,

This is Mike Paul and I am just come to this community forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I would like to say that this community caught my attractions as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other topics. I am really very excited here to take part in discussions and looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experiences.

Best Regards
Mike Paul 😁

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE mike!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here Mike😛lease give your brief introduction as per the given format 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE Mike.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mike Paul!

Tell us more about yourself... 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    welcome Mike.
    Take part in discussions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends What's the difference between venturi meter and Nozzle? Both are have convergent,Divergent and throat portions.Shall we use venturi meter as a Nozzle?Kindly clarify.😕
Hey guys.. I'm a final year student and i have been elected as the president😔.. The problem is that I'm supposed to report to my professors about the workshops and...
​ Denial of service (DoS) -- particularly Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) -- attacks have hit many enterprises recently, from Sony to Bank of America. For years, most companies wrote...
IObit Malware Fighter is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms,...
Hai everyone... I have to final year project in Communications but i dnt know how to narrow down... How to select a topic in Communications to do project and how...