Robotic robotics

Hey guys.. I'm a final year student and i have been elected as the president😔..
The problem is that I'm supposed to report to my professors about the workshops and guest lecturers in robotics field..
I accepted that believing that My CEAN's will help me out...😛😛
Help me out guys..😭😭

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @deal2die: 😁 That's funny.
    So, do you want suggestions regarding workshops and guest lecturers in robotics field?
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    Yes.. I don't know why they chose me!!..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    For Robotics Workshop, you can come down to a particular field. For e.g.: You can either organize a workshop on Beginner Robotics or Underwater robotics or something like that. (depending on who all are participating and what they want)

For Lecturers, you can write to or call Lecturers from IIT Madras and organize seminars.
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    I don't know any people in the field of robotics who could help us out.
    For lectures i can enter into the IIT madras. No problem in it...
    But i have no idea for Workshop.. please guide me up....
  • baburaghavan
    baburaghavan
    Robotics is very interesting and amazing..
  • SP Robotics  MakerLab
    SP Robotics MakerLab

sproboticworks.com
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Advantages for subscribing these:
    1. You can do college projects
    2. You can be a certified-roboteer
    3. You can have lifetime access to the course
    4. You can be a lifetime member of a large robotics community

For group learning, we have more cost-effective options. Contact: +91 9740523426; These offers are valid until 31 Jan, 2019

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Denial of service (DoS) -- particularly Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) -- attacks have hit many enterprises recently, from Sony to Bank of America. For years, most companies wrote...
IObit Malware Fighter is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms,...
Hai everyone... I have to final year project in Communications but i dnt know how to narrow down... How to select a topic in Communications to do project and how...
As per the news from my friend who is working in accenture .accenture is conducting the offcampus drive from 2011 passout batch and the criteria is the BE/Btech MCA 60...
guys can any one provide me the solutions for millman's edc 2nd edition ???......I hav searched it everywhere but couldn't find it!!!.....please povide me the same if any1 has.....