heat load calculation!

dear all CEans!

is there any simple calculation or some kind of a software to calculate heat load of building?

if any one can share info or link to any discussion about heat load calculation please let me know.

thanx!

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    you get tables from where you can calculate heat load of a building..i think you can get them from ashrae..don't know about any software though.. Maybe the links below will help:

1) #-Link-Snipped-#

2) #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Wally
    Wally
    There are a few good cooling load estimate programs. I like the Carrier software. You can do it by hand using Trane, Carrier, etc sheets. Weather bin data is available through Ashrae, Airah, etc.

For abll parking there are general rules of thumb for most countries. You should contact your local society for any handbooks.

A book to get is Carrier Psychiometrics, if it's still in print.
  • psrien
    psrien
    Check out elitesoft.com. I use rhvac program it works well. wrightsoft is another one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have planned to do a project on image processing.can I do both face recognition and fingerprint recognition? or only one project at a time? If so can you guide...
I have planned to do a project on image processing. Can i do both face recognition and fingerprint recognition? or i can only do one of them? could you please...
Like remote sensors to open a car/ detect a car theft, do we have any thing like a mobile finder( same on grounds of key finder)??? or infact laptop finder?...
Hii everyone! well i am an IT professional . searching for new topics for doing industry oriented mini projects . presently persuing my btech 2 year. can any one say...
hi friends may i know how the conveyors like belt works..i ike to do the projct about belt or roll,frnds suggest me which is best