How does conveyor belt work?

hi friends
may i know how the conveyors like belt works..i ike to do the projct about belt or roll,frnds suggest me which is best

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: conveyor

Certainly not to be posted in CE Events section. Moved to Mechanical Engineering section.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think many are friction based, however using pulley/sprocket drive or chain drive would be more efficient?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi....everyone... in this post we can protect our xp with password....unwanted user can not use our account easily ....so lets...try & enjoy! Procedure:--- 1. start - Run - type "syskey"...
Hello all, I am a tertiary student in Fiji (South Pacific), the area i live in unfortunately is prone to water cuts. however it has challenged me to try and...
can an automobile work without a cooling system?
I am always confused when i see people do things what are meant to be done or instructed to be correct or are ot be done. For eg: -attending meetings....
Wordpress lovers - Wordpress is planning to release the first beta by late October '09 end, according to Wordpress Official Blog. Wordpress 2.9 is likely to make a debute in...