Have you registered for the Engineers Jobs Finder App?

We're super excited to announce the CrazyEngineers Jobs Finder App. If you are looking for a job; your search ends here. 

We're just few days (or hours?) away from launching all the jobs (and there are tens of thousands of them!). 

Simply add the app to your account and you'll be among the first ones to be notified when the jobs are made available.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update - The jobs App is now live! If you have suggestions for the kind of jobs you'd like to find, let us know. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to know more about the methods to improve the efficiency of solar cells.
The MethodNotAllowedHttpException in RouteCollection Error In Laravel is perhaps the most common error that every new Laravel user faces. This error is typically triggered when the Laravel framework is unable...
How do Laravel and WordPress compete with each other on the basis of Speed, Performance, Security and SEO? I was faced with this question about 1.5 years ago; and having...
Design News says: It’s hard to believe, but electrically powered flight has been around for 135 years. Lighter-than-air dirigibles in the 1880s were the first to use electric motors for...
I am a fresher just completed by BE in Electronics. 65%, and no job and at present I am in a dilemma of what to do further should i go...