Have mouse. Next what?

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

引进海外高层次人才,上海国资系统邀您加盟! 科学发展,人才为本;人才成长,平台为基。近年来,中央及上海重点推进创新复合、紧缺高端人才队伍开发,相继出台“中央千人计划”和“上海千人计划”,吸引了一批紧缺急需的海外高层次人才。为进一步加快当前国资国企发展层级与速度,加强引进人才的力度,由上海市委组织部、市人社局、市国资党委、市国资委联合举办了首批上海市国资系统引进海外高层次人才需求目录信息发布会。 作为“世博会志愿者职业发展服务计划”的承办单位,东浩人力资源(DHR)再次被指定成为此次海外高层次人才引进项目的人力资源服务机构。 详细信息请登录www.shdhr.com 或致电:86-21-63813311转海外项目组 或发送邮件:1000plan@shdhr.com Inviting talented professionals to work in Shanghai We advocate scientific development through taking care of talented people; we promote the growth of talented people...
New Trends & inventions through current technologies increasing like rapid fire round in quiz!!! at the same time, Is the source (power) behind to operate those new inventions increasing????? It...
Name:sunil kumar *Engineering Trade:mechanical Location:vizag *Occupation: (Student *Hobbies & Interests:watching movies and sports playing chess *Aim in life: to reach ACE position in the society
I am a software developer, currently in the role of a web developer working on ASP.NET with C# having 2.5 years of experience in the same field. Interests: Mobile Development
my gate marks are 27.67 and score was 383 AIR was 7234 iam from electrical and electronics stream....oc category.. please send me the list of colleges where i can get...