Happy mails

I have mentained one folder in my PST named " Happy mails" .Whenever I am nervous, silent,tensed,bored or hurt by anything,I used open this folder which contains really good mails like appriciation by your manager or by your client, loverly personal mail from your loved ones or friends etc. I used to read all of then which make me feel peace, happy, and cheerful.

Then I again go back to my work..

This was the practice my manager used to follow and I started the same which is quite working ..If you want you can also try this out.. lets see weather it is making 0.1% difference to your problem. 😁😁😁

Replies

• BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I am completely agree with u Frooty. Whenever we are sad or disappointed, if anyone cares us or try to boost up us.This makes us strong at that time.Because its human nature when someone cares us, it increases our power to overcome the difficulties and makes our mood fresh. And the mails our messages send by our friends, nearest persons give us a lot of pleasure.
    When any problem comes to me, i also shares it with my friends. But sometimes when it is not ossible to share with them. then the messages send by them are play a great role in encouraging me.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Frooty Thats quite nice idea!!I will see whether it makes any difference😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the suggestion to improve the effectiveness of the blind stick? i want to add infrared distance sensor,,,another suggestion?
what sensor can detect stair and pits?i want to put it at a blind stick for my final year project,,,
i am making a project in which i want to drive 100 odd leds using LPC2148...but since it has less GPIO how do i go about it... i have heard...
help in architecture--- drawing full stage logic diagram for 16 microoperations and 2 variables using MUX 4x1 ? please reply asap.
hi everybody i want some idea abt my mechanical oriented project