Happy Engineers Day!

I am wishing all our fellow CEans a "Happy Engineers Day" ๐Ÿ˜
The Great Legendary Engineer Bharat Ratna. Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (1861-1962) was celebrating his Birthday today. I wish him a Very Happy Birthday.

[โ€‹IMG]

He was responsible for successful design and construction of several river dams, bridges and implementing irrigation and drinking water schemes all over India. He was called a wizard in engineering.
Hats Off to you Sir,

Once again, Happy Birthday to you Sir,
Happy Engineers Day to you guys!

When and why do we celebrate Engineer's Day? - Times of Indiaโ€‹

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Engineers day to all the crazy engineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Engineers Day to all CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Happy Engineers Day all!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    happy engineers day ๐Ÿ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Happy engineers day

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has confirmed that it has fired Site Reliability Engineer David Barksdale for accessing users Gtalk and Gmail private data. Google said that the fired employee could use the data...
Twitter's changing its looks and the new looks promises more on every page - [video=youtube;rIpD7hfffQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIpD7hfffQo[/video]
why is n-channel MOSFET widely used than p-channel MOSFET?
CEans, All our members from India are celebrating Engineers day today (September 15). We all would like to know how you all are celebrating engineers day in your college.
Guys, Today's is Engineers day. So I would request you guys to do something Out of Box. Make or break something! If you have done earlier then post it here...