Happy CrazyEngineers Day! It's Our 9th Anniversary Today!

Nine years ago, on this day; CrazyEngineers (CE) was born to unite engineers from all over the world. Today, with tens of thousands of engineers visiting CrazyEngineers on daily basis from over 180 countries; CE's become one of the largest online portals for engineers in the world and we believe it's just a start. Starting out as a lonely, unknown spot on the Internet to becoming a part of daily hangout for so many engineers - we've come a long way!

...and the credit goes to each one of you. The love & affection from members spread across various geographic locations throughout the world has kept us going through downs and ups! We were able to grow from a hobby website run by brother-sister duo to a full-time business venture in year 2009. Since our last anniversary, we've grown to a team of three full time engineers working behind the scenes to make things work and despite several odds - we've been able to keep things on the growth mode. None of this would have been possible if we didn't have the support from you!

crazy-engineers-logo โ€‹

In the last one year, we officially adopted out new logo that gives us an impression-making identity. We did lot of interesting things including creating our super cool looking Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Showoff! & the CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Revealed + Important Announcements + Giveaway! most of you are wearing today. Plus, we've been working tirelessly to develop something that is bound propel us in a new direction.

We are hopeful that we'll continue to have your company in the years to come. Thank you for being YOU and thank you for being a CEan! Wishing all of you a very happy CrazyEngineers Day!

All the awesome contests, prizes and giveaways are waiting for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I joined CE back in Aug 2008 from that day I have seen CE to go one step ahead every year and from last couple of years there are many make-over for CE and what we are seeing today on 9th anniversary is because of great work done by #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#.

Hats-off to you guys for making this place better and better day by day.

All the best to CE Team ! Looking forward to see CE as a best hangout place for every engineer from all around the world.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Happy birthday Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    congrats to CE team fir their awesome hard work
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Happy birthday Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yes! Happy Birthday Biggie!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are hopeful that we'll continue to have your company in the years to come.
    Alive is Awesome: Tathastu - เคคเคฅเคพเคธเฅเคคเฅ
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Nice font ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Nice calligraphy man!
  • Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    Happy Anniversary!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy Anniversary! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Happy B'day CE! And, Happy B'day Biggie!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday Ce and Biggie!
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Happy Anniversary! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€
    It's so good to see you online. Welcome back.
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Happy Anniversary CE! Kaustubh, Ankita and all CEans, kudos to everyone in making this such an exciting venture! I would like to thank #-Link-Snipped-# and CE for few things I learnt over the years that has helped me a lot:
    1. The importance of communication: This is very important in life. If you know something and cannot convey it properly in simple manner, your knowledge has little importance. This is why I still come here at times when I have to write a project report or an important email. After browsing through few articles my energy levels are recharged and I am ready to start writing.
    2. Respect the people and language: I am really happy to see how posts, discussions, etc are handled at CE. This is a place where people and especially students do not hesitate to ask doubts and questions. Long before Namo's Campaign Clean India, CE has been doing it for the internet fraternity! ๐Ÿ˜› Kaustubh is one of the few people I know who writes "Okay" instead of "OK"! If my friends have to blame someone for my long and grammatically correct Whatsapp replies, he maybe the one!
    3. Confidence: Big K's personal story was one of the inspirations that enabled me to take some career decisions. If you have confidence in your abilities and have the patience, you can take tough rational decisions. The growth of CE community is an example.
    4. Vision: I am sure a lot of CEans around the world are impressed by CE's vision and it is commendable how the team has overcome lot of difficulties (most of them are never known to a regular CEan) to reach this stage. Managing a start up is by no means easy! I personally have great hopes in the future of CE.
    For now, lets: ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Ravinag1
    Ravinag1
    Happy Anniversary - You've got what it takes...............Keep Rocking
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Thank you..........for your excellent work......your thinking out of the box and creating such a wonderful social network for engineers is excellent. I had join CE in 2013 but from 2014 I star using......I learn lots of things....that sure cant help me in my accedimic study but that help me to Jude my internal ability.
    Happy Anniversary......we will rockkkkkkkkk..............
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    I want to upload one photo but I don't know how.....please help me....
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Some one please help me.............
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Suman Jha
    I want to upload one photo but I don't know how.....please help me....
    A photo about what?
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    I make a on my white board that's contain full CE symbol with written CE ......I did a hard work for make it.......... its good
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# use the 'Upload a File of Photo' option below the reply section to upload the photo.
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# use the 'Upload a File of Photo' option below the reply section to upload the photo.
    In my browser its not showing upload section............๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suman Jha
    In my browser its not showing upload section............๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Permission issue. Send your image to admin[at]crazyengineers[dot]com and I'll upload it to your post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    okkkk............
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Here we go!

WP_20140622_005
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Permission issue. Send your image to admin[at]crazyengineers[dot]com and I'll upload it to your post ๐Ÿ˜€
    Have u got my mail....please conform it.....
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thankyou #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Thanks a zillion #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# for keeping this entire crazy family together. And thanks to all the members for making this place what it is today. ๐Ÿ˜
    Looking forward to great times here on CE, as always.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good to see you back after a long gap. Keep logging in daily.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good to see you back after a long gap. Keep logging in daily.
    Aye Aye Captain !
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Suman Jha
    Here we go!

WP_20140622_005
    SuperLIKE for this Engineering Drawing. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You really have superb hand-writing. That looks like something straight from a stencil. *applauds*
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy belated CE day! Sorry, I am a day late, but I want to say thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# and the team for providing such an awesome platform for engineers.
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You really have superb hand-writing. That looks like something straight from a stencil. *applauds*
    Thankyou #-Link-Snipped-#.......any thing for crazyengineers........
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    Harshad Italiya
    SuperLIKE for this Engineering Drawing. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thankyou @ Harshad
  • Its Unique
    Its Unique
    Awesome.I love this totally

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thrillophilia, India's biggest online platform to book tours and other activities, was founded by Abhishek Daga and Chitra Gurnani in the year 2009. According to the Alexa traffic rankings, Thrillophilia...
๐Ÿ˜ Reserving this space for all people who would like to share the screenshots of their results page in each of the 4 rounds. โ˜•๐Ÿ˜ Contest begins 6:00 PM SHARP!
Hi, We don't know your real name but you are definitely rocking your time at CrazyEngineers! @Sufficient Grace Here's wishing you a very happy birthday! Have lots of fun. Be...
Hi frnds @crazy engineers! I am an Engineering student 1st year of a Private Engineering College(orissa) This year i gave jee mains 2nd attempt nd my performance was pathetic nd...
why is non-parametrized return statement allowed in a constructor call when actually the constructor never returns anything,not even void. what is the difference between the return statement written inside a...