Replies
Welcome, guest
Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.
CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform
-
@abhishek-fg9tRh • Sep 14, 2012
Happy birthday Durga ๐
-
@sweet-honey-areuMs • Sep 14, 2012
Many happy returns of the day....๐
HAPPY B'DAY...
๐ -
@thebigk • Sep 14, 2012
#-Link-Snipped-# : I must say you were born on 'the perfect' day. Happy Birthday! ๐
-
@ambarish-PQyoXg • Sep 14, 2012
Happy Birthday Durga ๐ Have a great day!
-
@abrakadabra • Sep 14, 2012
What a day to be born! ๐ What an awesome person you share your birthday with!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! ๐ I hope we get to celebrate your birthday together offline someday.
๐ Have a huge party! -
@spandana07-sT7c5K • Sep 14, 2012
Happy Birthday Durga ๐
-
@sahithi-oJZaYj • Sep 14, 2012
Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#. You are born on the perfect day ๐
Have a Long, Healthy & Happy Life ๐ -
@thebigk • Sep 14, 2012
Incidentally, I was born on CrazyEngineers Day [ November 26 ] ๐
-
@sahithi-oJZaYj • Sep 14, 2012
The_Big_KIncidentally, I was born on CrazyEngineers Day [ November 26 ] ๐
Correction - I think CrazyEngineeers was born on your Birthday ๐
-
@durga-TpX3gO • Sep 14, 2012
thanks Guys!!! ๐
As far as perfect day is concerned , I hope it inherit atleast 5% traits of the great man -
@saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Sep 15, 2012
Happy Birthday Durga ๐
-
@silverscorpion-iJKtdQ • Sep 15, 2012
Happy birthday Durga! Have a blast! ๐
-
@jeffrey-xA7lUP • Sep 15, 2012
happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-#
-
@ramani-VR4O43 • Sep 15, 2012
Many happy returns Durga.
Curiously one 'Durga' is associated with Sir M.V.
Quote:
Some of the honours and laurels conferred on Sir M.V.,
...............
1958 รขยยDurga Prasad Khaitan Memorial Gold Medalรขยย by the Royal Asiatic SocietyCouncil of Bengal
...............
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-# -
@ishan-nohePN • Sep 15, 2012
Happy Birthday Moderator Durga ๐
-
@anuraadha-57t1B5 • Sep 15, 2012
Happy birthday durga! ๐ ๐
-
@durga-TpX3gO • Sep 15, 2012
Thank You Ramani Sir, Anuradha and Ishant!
-
@vinod1993-r3yTlk • Sep 15, 2012
Many more happy returns of the day MOD #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐ ๐ ๐
-
@Ash • Sep 25, 2012
happy belated bday durga! ๐
-
@sauravgoswami-UAfTlI • Sep 25, 2012
Happy Birthday - belated & Happy Birthday early......
-
@durga-TpX3gO • Sep 26, 2012
Thanks SS, Vinod, Ash , Saurav, anuradha and Ishant!! ๐
-
@thebigk • Sep 26, 2012
Looks like this thread will continue till Durga's next Birthday. Your fan following's growing, Durga ๐ ๐
-
@durga-TpX3gO • Sep 26, 2012
๐
I am sorry , just wanted to thank all the wishers you see ๐