HappY Birthday A SudhaKar

Our old timer, CEan A SudhaKar celebrates his 26[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. I haven't seen him online lately but let's hope he joins us back soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to A Sudhakar ๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy Birthday
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Happy Birthday SudhaKar!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    happy birthday sudhakar ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy B'day Buddy !!!

Wish to see you back soon...
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Many Happy Returns of the Day Sudhakar! ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your day!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜€Have a blast!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    happy birthday
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah Sudhakar,Come back soon.Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!!!!!!!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wish You A Many More Happy Returns of the Day, Sudhakar... Hope you are doing well... Have blast, a birthday bump and come soon... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Happy Birthday! Many many happy returns of the day!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Many More Happy Returns of the Day Sudhakar ๐Ÿ˜€
    Come back to CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the DAY.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has launched Instant Previews for mobile devices and they're incredibly useful. It adds a magnifying glass next to every search result and tapping on it loads all the cached...
I'm not sure if there's a bias, but it could be because of the fact that Infosys founders belong to South India and have natural inclination towards South Indian engineers....
I personally am against deciding a dress code for employees. However, it could be a matter of discipline that many IT companies in India have a dress code for their...
In the recent days, the different software testing jobs have indeed become very popular. There are many software companies that recruit
Source code for AES and Twofish in Java project I need source code (JAVA) and gui to encrypt using AES and Twofish and also use the mouse movements to seed.