View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12838 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
aravindharaj
aravindharaj • Mar 15, 2012

happiest moments......

"one of the most interesting aspects in the 4 years of engineering studies, is the practicals hours, helps to be a crazy engineer. I too had a wonderful experience for past 4 years with more than 20 different lab hours( unforgettable moments) This thread is dedicated to the happiest moment of engineering students."
aravindharaj
when i step into my first lab. It was a civil lab 2 staffs were there. . In there we had parted as batches. . .
aravindharaj
1st lab experience: Thats a civil lab. . A piece of wood and hack saw were given for us. . They said to cut the wood into 2 pieces. . I was just thinked as, wow the engineering is this much easy . .
aravindharaj
2nd lab : in 3rd day we went 2 a computer lab. . In there a staff (who is very fluent in english) given a lecture for us. . I didnt heard like that a english speech before that was like a hollywood movie trailer . . I thinked in that day, this engineering is so difficult . . The each 20 labs gave us a each 20 more experience . . 😀

Share this content on your social channels -