A project idea on parallel programming

Hi there, I've completed my BSc. in Computer Science and I am currently applying for a postgraduate research degree programme in Computer Engineering. As a requirement for admission, i need to write a research proposal. I have been reading about parallel programming and I would like to write my proposal on a project about parallel programming. I'm therefore appealling to you to help me out with a couple of ideas. Thanks in advance for your help.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    nkasei
    Hi there, I've completed my BSc. in Computer Science and I am currently applying for a postgraduate research degree programme in Computer Engineering. As a requirement for admission, i need to write a research proposal. I have been reading about parallel programming and I would like to write my proposal on a project about parallel programming. I'm therefore appealling to you to help me out with a couple of ideas. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Share some of your ideas with us. CEans will suggest new ones soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between object oriented and procedure oriented language
hi if there are any electrical engineer working in a powerplant preferrably in india please give some idea on laying of electrical conduit in power plant.you are most welcome to...
what is the efffect of return loss /VSWR values of an antenna on the sidelobe level performance of an antenna
Hello there , I am a 2nd year university student studying computer science , I have an industrial placement for next year but we kinda have to write an unofficial...
Hello Experts, Gate result was out on March 15, 2012. I am pretty much interested to go for this PSU. Please let me know the cut-off for Computer Science 2011...