• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tell us a bit more about yourself, Anish 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • martinSteve
    martinSteve
    Once i got very useful tip for my lap top here.From the time i have been fan of this forum and now i have got my own membership here.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    martinSteve
    Once i got very useful tip for my lap top here.From the time i have been fan of this forum and now i have got my own membership here.
    Welcome to CE, Martin and Anish.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family!!!:welcome:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Anish!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mechanical vibrations is an important topic in engineering mechanics and mechanical engineering. Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask questions...
This video lecture will cover the Vibration Model, Equation of Motion-Natural Frequency. Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask questions...
An important lecture on the topic of Viscously Damped Free Vibration Special Cases. Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask...
Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.S.K.Dwivedy, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You can ask questions and discuss the topic with fellow engineers.
Know more about the topic "Simple Systems With One Two or Three Discs Geared System". Lecture Series on Mechanical Vibrations by Prof.Rajiv Tiwari, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati. You...