Hai to CrazyEngineers.

Hai, I am a student from India studying B-Tech 3rd year in my favourate Mechanical Department. I am very happy to say that, I am one of the member of this CE.I need your suggestions and help to enhance my studies better.

😁Thank you.

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    hi raghavendra...welcome to CE.... :smile:

I hope you will find lot of help from CE and your help in return
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to New World
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome on board..

-crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all. So heres the deal. I have a little "free time" at work, and I'm developing a program in VB to store pledge name/info in my fraternity. I'm trying...
Hello Ceans, can you please suggest me good front-end and back-end languages, for creating a website for a friend of mine. I have recently created one basic website as a...
can any one give me the ready seminar of bluetec engine ............... or any one can help me to create seminar on bluetec. any informatin you know regarding bluetec please...
Here you have it, the world's first micro Four Thirds camera, the Lumix DMC-G1. Panasonic calls it the "world's smallest and lightest digital interchangeable lens camera," a fancy of way...
Here's the link for Skype's Beta 4 download - Download the beta version of Skype for Windows 😁 I'll post my review as soon.