HAI FRIENDS THIS IS CHITHRA FROM INSTRUMENTATION...

๐Ÿ˜€ I am an instrumenntation engineer now a lecturer ๐Ÿ‘ planning to do my M.E asap

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Chithra. Nice Avatar. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • diwakarc007
    diwakarc007
    chithrachennai
    ๐Ÿ˜€ I am an instrumenntation engineer now a lecturer ๐Ÿ‘ planning to do my M.E asap

Thats a very good option for you to lift your career ahead in teaching field.. am new to this forum, i would like if all of us here update ourself with new comings in instrumentation area..

Thanks
    Diwakar
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    chithrachennai
    Hi Chithra, we are pleased to have you here. Welcome to CE Family!
    We would like to know how did you discover this site and what prompted you to join in? ๐Ÿ˜€

Feel free to share questions, answers and doubts about instrumentation engineering. We would like to read from you often.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    i found it while surfing some informations about international conferences in google!๐ŸŽ‰
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    @ diwakar thanx ..
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, chitra ๐Ÿ˜€ !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This time lapse video isn interesting piece on how the rings were put up:
Can you give me some sample responses to the HR interview question Why did you get lower grades or marks during graduation?
Dear CE Please find attached Presentation on " Good Construction Practices in Reinforcement Detailing " - By Sri S.Jaswant Kumar, Chief Engineer, Roads & Buildings Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh....
Hey friends , I want to populate the dropdown menu on selecting another dropdown menu. I try javascript but I couldn't do it. What I want to do is there...
Arstechnica's Ryan Paul spent two days with Facebook release engineering team's Chuck Rossi. Rossi heads the release engineering team at Facebook and is responsible for making the updates go live...