Guys what are the joining dates for our 2012 batch in different companies??

Hello guys, i have completed B.E from M.S Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore, many companies visited our campus i will share the joining dates of the few.

General Motors: June 18th 2012

Robert Bosch: 26-28th June 2012(Batch 1)
around 18th July 2012(Batch 2)

Schneider Electric: July 4th -> postponed it to January 2013

Jindal Steel: June 16th 2012(for chemical branch)

ABB: Postponed to September 2012

Infosys: 24th September 2012

Wipro: July-August 2012

Thats all i know from my college. Please Post the joining dates of other colleges.

And is there any one who got into KPIT Cummins, Cognizant? Please share the joining dates or any letter of intimation from them if you guys have received!

Cheers!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Infy was postponed to 2013 July for few of the candidates I know. It looks like they've hired candidates in bulk and are now offering joining dates with a span of few weeks in between.
  • Reya
    Reya
    For cognizant date of joining was 28th June( batch 1-toppers batch) Juniors are in training now.
  • Shuvam
    Shuvam
    toppers batch??.. on the basis of what score?? e learning? or college or the campus select test score?
    looks little absurd to me..!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Based on their total percentage(10th+12th+percentage in college). Top 10 rank holders in each department will be called for training first.
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    Reya
    Based on their total percentage(10th+12th+percentage in college). Top 10 rank holders in each department will be called for training first.
    do you have any idea about the date of joining for the next batch from cognizant?
    i have already completed my e-learning and now waiting for the joining date. heard about the joining date for infosys is next year for this year's batch so i am a little scared.πŸ˜”
  • Shuvam
    Shuvam
    The topper batch thing is not true! I got my Doj from CTS in 26th july 2012, and i am pretty sure that i am not the topper from any angle of my class including or excluding 10 and +2. Its random for cs/is and based on completion date of e-learning for circuit branches!
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    Shuvam
    The topper batch thing is not true! I got my Doj from CTS in 26th july 2012, and i am pretty sure that i am not the topper from any angle of my class including or excluding 10 and +2. Its random for cs/is and based on completion date of e-learning for circuit branches!
    hey, so you joined cognizant?
    i am from IT branch, and wasn't the topper in my 10 and 12 either. completed my e-learning on 4 of july.
    no DOJ still.
  • nisha joy
    nisha joy
    hey... me tooo .. completed e-modules, bt still no date of joining?
  • nisha joy
    nisha joy
    anyone got any idea when wil they call the students from kerala?
  • itians_n
    itians_n
    please give some idea about date of joining in cognizant????? is there any batch in august????? did any one got your doj?????
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    according to many, Cognizant will hire in bulk in August and September. so most probably we will receive our DOJ in these two months.
    The problem is, guys who got their DOJ will never look at these threads again, busy with their joining and all and we will never get proper information about it.
    #-Link-Snipped-# btw according to this thread E&C guys will get their DOJ's according to their date of completion of e-modules.
  • itians_n
    itians_n
    thank god!!!! a gud news from u Clzazy!!!!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    m waiting for the good news too!!
    btw its meant to look like "CRazy"..πŸ˜›
  • itians_n
    itians_n
    hey sorry sorry!!!!! CRAZY...😁
  • Manas Madhukar
    Manas Madhukar
    DOJ is actually not random....my frnd is in touch wid 1 of the hrs....he said it's just a warning to ppl who r still in wait to the joining...actlly wat hppnd dat sm ppl, in hrry, finished der module so quick despite der being a non-IT(many of u mite b knowing it, how). so bttr u ppl get a gud understndn of all d sbjcts in the module....sum of my frnds are findin it quite dffclt to cope up with the freqnt xams on d module topic n others....BOL
  • Shuvam
    Shuvam
    i got doj but dint go for it.. went for core!
  • Shuvam
    Shuvam
    Well for all cs/it its random, and non cs/it its according to the e-learning module COMPLETION date. Moreover for the B, B+ and C grade colleges they are asking the candidates to join ITIS. Wish u all the best fellows!

If u guys want DOJ fast, for circuit branches, i would suggest finish your e-learning modules fast and then take all ur waiting time to read the modules carefully! Be Smart!

Dont be like my friend once he heard we got doj startd to beg evry1 to finish his modules or atleast forward him the answers πŸ˜› "Understand and do" lol stop kidding urself..πŸ˜›
  • nitin ravi
    nitin ravi
    Well guys!! nice to hear a lot of good things from u all!! one thing is clear!! smartest and the best way of completing the modules is to complete the module quickly( as my friend suggested in the earlier postπŸ˜›) . complete the modules with good scores!! u vl den have loads of time to study those modules! u vl have loads n loads of time!! i know many ppl who "understood" but still asked others to complete their modules!! still havent got their doj!! most of them who completed at the earliest have joined cts! my friend in cts is finding it difficult but he is managing it very well!! as the saying goes "DONT GIVE UP!! STARTING IS THE HARDEST PART OF LIFE" ITS ABT WAT YOU DO NOT HOW YOU DO IT!!!!!😁
  • Manas Madhukar
    Manas Madhukar
    thnx fr ur suggestions frnds...ur ideas 'll work gud fr me n other ppl who r still undone with their modules....phrases lyk 'smart work' n 'hard work' r common in say nw a daz n m vry happy to learn this frm u too nitin ravi...... bt nitin u alwaz preferred alternating b/w theories n question banks; infact i learnt frm u, this is d best way to get a gud hold on d sbjcts in all these 4 yrs(n as i said the cts is not bothered abt wen u finish ur modules as they r giving joinings to ppl who havnt completed yet n giving enuf tym to finish dem up, der is no hrry at all).... i think sm1 has learnt ur password or mistakenly u might havnt logout of ur fb frm sm1 else's s/m ...this is not the way u speak ..... i wonder hw ur quality has so much declined.... infact ur vocab is as poor as myn.....this isn't possible..... bt whoevr he/she b i loved learning frm him/her.....babaji thora aur pravachan de do...hm dhan dhanya ho jayenge aur koi baat nhi nitin se fon pe baat ho jayegi.....jai baba
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Avoid SMS lingo on CE. It hurts my retina. Usage of languages other than English aren't permitted.
  • nitin ravi
    nitin ravi
    Manas Madhukar
    thnx fr ur suggestions frnds...ur ideas 'll work gud fr me n other ppl who r still undone with their modules....phrases lyk 'smart work' n 'hard work' r common in say nw a daz n m vry happy to learn this frm u too nitin ravi...... bt nitin u alwaz preferred alternating b/w theories n question banks; infact i learnt frm u, this is d best way to get a gud hold on d sbjcts in all these 4 yrs(n as i said the cts is not bothered abt wen u finish ur modules as they r giving joinings to ppl who havnt completed yet n giving enuf tym to finish dem up, der is no hrry at all).... i think sm1 has learnt ur password or mistakenly u might havnt logout of ur fb frm sm1 else's s/m ...this is not the way u speak ..... i wonder hw ur quality has so much declined.... infact ur vocab is as poor as myn.....this isn't possible..... bt whoevr he/she b i loved learning frm him/her.....babaji thora aur pravachan de do...hm dhan dhanya ho jayenge aur koi baat nhi nitin se fon pe baat ho jayegi.....jai baba
    It was me only who wrote that comment bro!! well!! i guess u r misinformed!! only in case of cs,is and ec vl doj be given even if u dont complete the modules! i agree i preferred alternating b/w theories n question banks but watever i did i did on my own, never went asking around others to do your work!! well bro! i can sense something is burning since 16th july!!πŸ˜›
  • Shuvam
    Shuvam
    Manas Madhukar
    Good to see that i could help you bro!! Only if u had taken my suggestion in June, you wouldn't have been sitting idle today and barking at others.. anyways I heard Naqeeb did your C tests and #-Link-Snipped-# sent you all the answers?? Still your e-learning modules are pending? A tortoise is faster than you pal!

Finish it fast bro or our Juniors will get joining before you, imagine how frustrating that will be for you #-Link-Snipped-#. I hope something like that does not happen to you bro, otherwise you will become a hooligan by then!! πŸ˜›

Anyway the admin told something about your English Manas, take a look at it!

[ P.S- #-Link-Snipped-# Call me sometime bro.. and next time you call please don't beg for e-learning! 😁 ]
  • Manas Madhukar
    Manas Madhukar
    Shuvam
    Good to see that i could help you bro!! Only if u had taken my suggestion in June, you wouldn't have been sitting idle today and barking at others.. anyways I heard Naqeeb did your C tests and #-Link-Snipped-# sent you all the answers?? Still your e-learning modules are pending? A tortoise is faster than you pal!

Finish it fast bro or our Juniors will get joining before you, imagine how frustrating that will be for you #-Link-Snipped-#. I hope something like that does not happen to you bro, otherwise you will become a hooligan by then!! πŸ˜›

Anyway the admin told something about your English Manas, take a look at it!

[ P.S- #-Link-Snipped-# Call me sometime bro.. and next time you call please don't beg for e-learning! 😁 ]
    whoever you are and naqeeb raqeeb whoever,i don't care.... but i m really feeling great to learn so many things from you, whether you are writing from nitin's account or yours, provided you don't start writing rubbish ... i have talked to nitin, he told, most of the time he mistakenly keeps his fb account logged in other's system, so i won't mind whatever you are writing from his account..... regarding my English, i m not that perfect as you are and but i love learning from mistakes.... and if you have any grudge against me i m really really sorry...i will find you in fb and there we will discuss the matter...
  • itians_n
    itians_n
    Many got doj today!!!!!!!!
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    πŸ˜” and i am not among them.!! worried now!
    what to do?...where to go?
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    our situation is like dhobi's dog!!...belong neither home nor the riverside. 😁
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Got joining at Amazon in the month of July..!!

and guys lets not start any flame wars here..!! Chill everybody will get their joining soon.
    Rab Rakha..
  • Reya
    Reya
    Shuvam
    No. They sent the call letter to the Top 10 Rank students in each department in few colleges in Chennai. Sri Venkateshwara college of Engineering students are in training now. Students who completed the test earlier than few of the toppers didn't get the call letter.
  • Divya rec
    Divya rec
    Can any one know the joining date for CTS.I got selected at sep 2011.I completed my e-module at June 2012.sTILL I DIDNT GET date of joining
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    OMG!!...you got selected last year and it took you whole year to finish the module??
    unless you are from any of the top colleges of india and did good in your education always...i think you should take the modules more seriously.
    I know many think that DOJ from cognizant is not based on the completion of modules but...its not true for everyone who got selected through campus.
    like the other companies they also give priority to the bright student(sounds harsh but truth).

and wasn't their a specified time limit given by CTS to complete the modules?
    and I think its very much less than one year...(though I am not sure about this).
  • Abirami m
    Abirami m
    Hi...I got selected in CTS through VIT in sep 2011...ana i have given e-module at during the month of April 2012 I completed at June month.I have registered in NSSR too.Till i didn't get my joining date.Can any one reply me
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    You should contact cognizant , mail them your query...or at least check whether you are still in their waiting list or not?
    OR contact your College's Placement officer(PO) and request him/her to contact cognizant HR and check your joining status.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm curious to know how helpful are college placement officers. I'm sure they can contact the HR managers directly and try to get answers from the concerned officials.
  • nitin ravi
    nitin ravi
    Divya rec
    Can any one know the joining date for CTS.I got selected at sep 2011.I completed my e-module at June 2012.sTILL I DIDNT GET date of joining
    relax #-Link-Snipped-#!! its completely random process!! same here!! i completed my modules in june but havent recieved my doj!! so dont panic!! you vl get ur doj soon!!
  • nitin ravi
    nitin ravi
    Abirami m
    Hi...I got selected in CTS through VIT in sep 2011...ana i have given e-module at during the month of April 2012 I completed at June month.I have registered in NSSR too.Till i didn't get my joining date.Can any one reply me
    hi!! its a completely random process! dont worry!! u vl get t soon!! onboarding has already begun!! hope for the best in sept!!! all the best!
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    The_Big_K
    I'm curious to know how helpful are college placement officers. I'm sure they can contact the HR managers directly and try to get answers from the concerned officials.
    actually they are quiet helpful in this matter. that's their job!!(just request them nicely though πŸ˜›).
    Our HR was helpful...he contacted CTS HR immediately on requests.
  • Abirami m
    Abirami m
    thanks nithinravi for your reply
  • M.SUHASINI
    M.SUHASINI
    I too got selected in the VIT placement drive in September-2012...completed all my E-modules in june.
    dint get DOJ... yet
  • clZazy
    clZazy
    Great news to those who were placed in infosys.
    Infosys started giving date of joining from this month...many already received DOJ!! πŸ˜€
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    some guys are joining Cogni on 20th sep.
  • theAvinash
    theAvinash
    There are 55 students in a training batch of Cognizant...Once this batch is trained..they offer joining to other hired freshers..
  • M.SUHASINI
    M.SUHASINI
    oh k k............. can u guess doj for next batch in cts
  • kalyan007
    kalyan007
    hi i too got selected in cts during my fin year in sep 2011 at VIT ....... i called for a discussion on 15th sep 2012 ..... on that they announced that they will sel for it/is domain ....... Any one from VIT attended that got results about DOJ please inform me.........
    miss. suhasini did u attended that discussion
  • M.SUHASINI
    M.SUHASINI
    ya some of them got date of joining in that domain..................
  • kalyan007
    kalyan007
    oh how many members........ Did u got any mail after that? miss. M Suhasini
  • M.SUHASINI
    M.SUHASINI
    no i dint accepted that offer.............. but who accepted they got mail itseems........
  • kalyan007
    kalyan007
    if any one got mail pls inform....
  • M.SUHASINI
    M.SUHASINI
    ya some them got i think
  • N!kh!l
    N!kh!l
    does completing cognizant e-learning modules as soon as possible help in getting doj quickly???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

About 'me': Name: nitu *Engineering Trade: computer Science *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: listening to music, drawing *Aim in life: happy life withglooming career *I joined CrazyEngineers because: get to...
Boxing, the physical skill of fighting with fists, originated as a sport around 800BC. It is a sport of antiquity that has had a troubled and contentious livelihood. Despite a...
Hi... I hv completed 2 years as an electrical engineer at IIT Roorkee...plz suggest some topics for project, ideas, sources from whr i can get awsome project ideas
Hello everyone I would like to know what kind of information is needed as an input to afgrow to analyse the crack growth rate and prediction. I am in a...
Hello everyone I would like to know the names of some software that models cracks and fractures and predict their propagation