CrazyEngineers
  • srinu
    srinu

MemberMay 28, 2007

Guide Me!

Hello Friends!

1) I can prepare DOS bootable and Windows 98 bootable cds but i am not able to prepare windows xp cd. I tried two to three times but i failed to make it as windows xp bootable. Source was in my hdd, i want to make it as bootable windows xp cd..

2) Second thing was can anyone tell me how to prepare a cd as autorun or autoplay cd..

Srinivas
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • no_atkt

MemberMay 29, 2007

to create an autorun cd ... u need to create an autorun.ini file and put it inur cd

the contents of the file should be:

[autorun]
    OPEN=setup.exe
    ICON=setup.ico
    .... for icon u put the icon file u want and open is the file that should be executed once the cd is inserted .... remember the u will also have to copy the icon file to ur cd

as far as ur first query of creating a bootable xp cd:

[download nlite from #-Link-Snipped-# ... its a simple gui program easy to follow steps u should be able to make a bootable cd if u can read
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • srinu

MemberJun 2, 2007

Thanks...

i am downloading the nlite gui program. After preparing bootable i will inform you....

From
    srinu
    Cancel
  • srinu

MemberJun 2, 2007

Hello CEans!

Can anyone provide help about Virtual Drive
    how to create virtual drive
    Advantages and disadvantages of virtula drive
    requirements of virtual drive

from
    srinu
    Cancel
  • no_atkt

MemberJun 2, 2007

what virtual drive do u want to make?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register