grsalvi - electrical engineer, employed in pune

Name: grsalvi

*Engineering Trade: electrical

*Occupation: Employed (actually placed in an IT company but waiting for Joining )

Work Experience: (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests: Net surfing,coding,reading books,playing flute,Karate,meditation.

*Aim in life: I believe that the first and foremost goal of every human is inner peace and happiness.And other aims : I want to become a very highly skilled and expert programmer.I also wish to contribute to society technical solutions which will improve life of all beings.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well many searches done in google showed be crazy engineers so i thought it is a happening place.I want to learn from here,share my knowledge and this would definitely help be brush up my concepts from school and college.Off course i am proud to be an engineer and would like to make friends here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know we've a flute player in the team. It's a pleasure to have you with us, friend. We hope you'll enjoy CE and become a regular contributor here. This place has been built by people just like you πŸ˜€
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    I thank you for such a warm welcome.I am proud to be part of this community.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. πŸ˜€
    Thanks A lot.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,Welcome.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Awesome place for a new comer happy coming here friend

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Thanks a lot buddy...really great place to hang out...Thanks for such a warm welcomeπŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€‹
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Salvi is a well known name in Western Classical music. Nice to have an engineering Flautist. Do you play Hindustani classical?
    Welcome to CE.
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    bioramani
    Salvi is a well known name in Western Classical music. Nice to have an engineering Flautist. Do you play Hindustani classical?
    Welcome to CE.
    Thank you Sir.Actually i have learnt classical Indian flute.But i play western as well.I started learning last year.However i need more practice.
    Thanks again for your greetings.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What actually it means from current source and voltage source. We come across these types of sources in Network Analysis.
Like all IT students, their dreamjob is to work in google or MS or whatever. Me, being an EC student my dreamjob is to work in Nvidia/AMD/intel. I know how...
Yes the market has slowed and there is global recession, but these are companies that are still growing 15% + YoY and delivering margins in excessive of 20% – both...
How can add a tag line like'life is fun' at end of my replies?
It's 27 September 2012 and Google's celebrating its 14th Birthday by putting a nice animated doodle on their front page. What began as a engineering project for two founders became...