Grinding software

Hi*

Can some one help me for find a grinding software? I need a software that be able to program five axis grinding.

We can't do the grinding machining with milling CAD/CAM software. so please help me to find and buy a grinding software that be able to create five axis grinding machining.

I am wait for your help.

Thank you

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What sort of part are you considering and what tool? If only material removal is involved, any milling software should do the job provided the tool parameters are properly programmed. Also the RPM may not be sufficient. Feed rates and depth of cut will also need adjustment. If you already have a 5 Axis system, the application division of the manufacturer may be able to help.
  • sml2010
    sml2010
    Hi Dear Bioramani

Thank you for your reply.
    I want to control a five axis grinding cnc machine. in grinding we have linear contact but in milling machine we have point contact.

Do you know if want grinding a workpiece that need five axis grinding machine , what should i do? with what software we can do?

I am wait for your reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Looks like a fun project. In irresposible hands may cause harm if hazardous projectiles are used. Bungee Bazooka
This puzzle is from TEST funda on Diwali Chocolates. Quote: Puzzle - Diwali Chocolates Mrs. Bakshi had five daughters. For Diwali, each girl gifted boxes of chocolate to one or...
hi friends.. tell me about AWGN-additive white gaussian noise
Any body does have "LINE FOLLOWING PROJECT'S DOCUMENTATION?" if somebody have it please help me to get done with this project.😀 thank you.
There is an employee referral program going on in barclays techhnologies. can any barclay employee please provide me reference??