CrazyEngineers
  • sml2010
    sml2010

MemberOct 16, 2011

Grinding software

Hi*

Can some one help me for find a grinding software? I need a software that be able to program five axis grinding.

We can't do the grinding machining with milling CAD/CAM software. so please help me to find and buy a grinding software that be able to create five axis grinding machining.

I am wait for your help.

Thank you
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberOct 16, 2011

What sort of part are you considering and what tool? If only material removal is involved, any milling software should do the job provided the tool parameters are properly programmed. Also the RPM may not be sufficient. Feed rates and depth of cut will also need adjustment. If you already have a 5 Axis system, the application division of the manufacturer may be able to help.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sml2010

MemberOct 18, 2011

Hi Dear Bioramani

Thank you for your reply.
    I want to control a five axis grinding cnc machine. in grinding we have linear contact but in milling machine we have point contact.

Do you know if want grinding a workpiece that need five axis grinding machine , what should i do? with what software we can do?

I am wait for your reply.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register