GRE Vs GMAT

What should i go for?

I am not applying anywhere, just doing it cuz i m nt working rite now and have time so why not use it to add to my academices or even brain. lol.

I have graduated in textile design and want to do masters in fashion but since here in pakistan no good institutes r offering it, so that holds till i either go abroad or just drop the plan. Hah. Anyway, ...

MBA? hmm not sure but i think its not a bad idea to do that either cuz i have studied business in secondary level and it was interesting. Plus you can always put mba to good use in your own work and/or business.

So what do you guys think i should opt for? I'm so confused.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you just wish to take the exam; then I'd recommend GMAT. GMAT's requires higher level of English understanding. Rest, I think, is at the same level for both the exams. The preparation is going to be more or less the same. So it won't matter which exam you take.
  • Maham S
    Maham S
  • Lkobescak
    Lkobescak
    I think that GRE vs. GMAT score comparison is difficult, but in general the GMAT is the harder exam. Put side-by-side, the GMAT math and reading comprehension questions are more difficult for the comparable skill level. International students may find the GRE harder because of the vocabulary required. The question of GMAT or GRE will probably be determined by the requirements of the graduate programs. Virtually all major business schools require the GMAT as well as some graduate economics programs. The GRE is used for non-business related graduate programs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

;-)😕hai friends, i need some ideas about my project work and area which i have to chose have a better result.since iam electrical and electronic stream i require some idea...
Some guy asked the following in PCMAG website. It was something interesting to think at and I wonder if any one has a concrete answer to this. Here's what he...
In c data type structure is present ,structure allow to use different data type like int,char in the same program,my question is ,is structure return any value ?if it return...
The oldest telecommunications used an operator sitting at a switchboard. You would lift the ear piece off the hook on your phone and then turn a crank. The crank was...
Here's our official review of book "Nothing Can Be As Crazy" by author Ajay Mohan Jain. The book is about curious ways of urban middle class life. Link: Book Review:...