give ideas for my final year project

;-)😕hai friends, i need some ideas about my project work and area which i have to chose

have a better result.since iam electrical and electronic stream i require some idea in that

stream.i am certainly confused in chosing my area. i hope u all will provide me some ideas.

hopefully i give my mail id pl sent u r ideas to this

Replies

• k.vijayalakshmi
    k.vijayalakshmi
    i want some ideas to pursue my final year projects .i need some ideas about which

area i have to concentrate to produce a better result.i need some ideas to use

renewable energies in my project.i hopefully waiting for u r ideas
    . i give my mail id

over here u sent u r idea to it 😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from posting in multiple sections. Find the most appropriate section to post your query. Also please do not post your email ID. You will be notified through email when users post answers to your query.

Please go through #-Link-Snipped-# section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some guy asked the following in PCMAG website. It was something interesting to think at and I wonder if any one has a concrete answer to this. Here's what he...
In c data type structure is present ,structure allow to use different data type like int,char in the same program,my question is ,is structure return any value ?if it return...
The oldest telecommunications used an operator sitting at a switchboard. You would lift the ear piece off the hook on your phone and then turn a crank. The crank was...
Here's our official review of book "Nothing Can Be As Crazy" by author Ajay Mohan Jain. The book is about curious ways of urban middle class life. Link: Book Review:...
Hi all! I am implementing a project about billard management using C# and SQL Server. I have problems in connecting database.For example, I want to insert, delete or update in...