Government Service posts for physically handicapped candidates

Please Help me Ma'am......
I am physically Handicapped and am pursuing my BE in Computer Engineering from Pune University. I want your guidance for my problem:
1. Will I get any Govt. Service?
2. Will this service include my subject?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am assuming that you are posting your question in reference to IES or Indian Engineering Services Examination.

I checked the official site and there they mention this:

"A physically handicapped candidate will be considered to be eligible for appointment only if he / she ( after such physical examination as the Government or appointing authority, as the case may be, may prescribe ) is found to satisfy the requirement of physical and medical standards for the concerned Services / posts to be allocated to the physically handicapped candidates by the Government."

Now about posting - I was not sure at first, so I browsed the internet. I found a document from UPSC that invites online recruitment applications for recruitment by selection. Here are the vacancy details:
    upsconline.nic.in

There are multiple posts where physically handicapped candidates can apply.
    So, the answer to your first question is YES. 😀

As for computer science related jobs, you will have to search. 👍 I am confident that there will be many in that category as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tagged as the world's best selfie phone (tested by strategy Analytics), Sony Xperia C4 has recently made its grand appearance in the Indian Android phone market. Launched in May 2015,...
Hey everyone, I currently pursuing my 2nd year in engineering.I am very keen on joining Mtech courses in IISc and thus interested in applying for GATE 2017.So I have started...
Hi all! I wish to start a mechanical workshop. With basic tools and machines. I have some skills in handling them also. It has been my dream to have one!...
PParke app is the brainchild of the folks behind Pristech Analytics, a startup founded in August 2013 by husband-wife duo Pritam and Shampa Ganguly. Designed with an aim to remove...
Macbook users who prefer Google Chrome over the default Safari browser have always complained about the faster draining battery. Safari on the other hand, always played nicely with the resources...