Google+ redesign: Do you think it'll make people engage more?

Google+ has just released a new design. I hope all of you have #-Link-Snipped-# on VoiCE. Google's so called 'social layer' now offers a lot more, making a better use of the real estate offered by various screen sizes. It's obvious that Google+ is going to integrate this social networking layer into all of their products, including the upcoming Google drive.

Do you think the new redesign is good? Will it make people use the service more?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    new design is very good. problem is I don't like lots of blank spaces . I can see only two post at a time and have to scroll for more posts. They should give option to compact it just like gmail.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Yeah, it's not as good on bigger screens. I'm aware Google must have had lot of people complaining about the white space.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dropbox is by far one of the most used cloud storage service that makes it damn easy to sync your favorite files across your devices & platforms. Dropbox is a...
CEans, Construction of skyscrapers involves lot of extreme engineering and the same goes with a lot of amazing infrastructure projects. It's always great to know about the bigger construction projects...
Despite the economic crisis and despite near Richter grade 9 quakes supertall structures are coming up. Though it appears an inappropriate phrase, many are in the pipeline and more at...
Hello everybody, Well, not much to talk about myself, I studied Information system and graduated last year from IT collage. I have interest in developing websites. I like to make...
Apple Mac owners may no longer flaunt that their OS has no malware. The Flashback malware affected several thousands macs all over the world and Apple promised a removal tool....