Google New Homepage - What do you like/hate about it?

Google is rapdily preparing the extension of the company in the social networking domain - and it's called Google Plus - #-Link-Snipped-#

It's quite likely that Google will combine Google search with Google Plus. And their redesigned GUI is the first step in that direction. What do you like or hate about Google's new homepage? Share it here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am having wlan option in my mobile ...what is the difference between wlan and wi-fi?is it same?i am having broadband connection to my system using modem that is not...
Guys which is the difference between software's & projects? Both seems to be same for me.. Please clear my doubt..
Myspace, once the world's hottest internet firm, has been sold to an online ad company for around $35m, a fraction of the $100m its parent company was seeking for the...
Microsoft on Tuesday released a second preview of its Internet Explorer 10 browser, which will give developers a chance to test out new features and technologies related to IE10. The...
Watched an interesting video and thought of sharing it with CEans. In 2015 there will be nearly one mobile-connected device to every person on earth. Learn who sits at the...