Google Inner Circle - Google's Social Networking Layer?

It seems that Google is secretly getting their social network ready and it could be called Google Inner Circle. An Australian blogger named Florian Rohrweck, spotted the JavaScript code in Google profiles. Rohrweck noticed the word "circles" used repeatedly in the context of people adding and maintaining groups of contacts, and made the connection to the Google Circles social networking platform that was feverishly rumored and then vehemently denied earlier this year.

google-circles-code

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    May be you are true, but google already has ORKUT. How about it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    May be you are true, but google already has ORKUT. How about it?
    Which existed only in India and Brazil and now close to dead.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It seems that GRE Powerprep software does not automatically run in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system. If you are facing the problem, you can try this simple trick...
i heard that IT may down in the near future i mean in the coming two years by some analysts i hard this in a tv channel ....well if so...
Good day, I am a fresher from electronics and instrumentation branch and due to appear in noida for the interview of ntpc and I have no idea as to the...
why blind riser are used in casting but we have a option of side or top riser. can blind riser and top riser both used. actually i have to design...
Hi everyone... please share new job openings by sharing the link of advertisement here.