CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • kedarjk

MemberAug 25, 2008

Re: Google Labs India site got hacked!

This is really shocking...😒.

Hackers should use their brain in some constructive work and not destructive.😕
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberAug 25, 2008

Lol... amazing. Some one beats Google. My god, this is news. One kick ass hacker he must be :grin:
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberAug 25, 2008

Well let me cut the fun short. I think this is not the official Google lab. This is just a group in Google. The real url is #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-#

Just an opinion. (Boy I feel stupid)
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 25, 2008

Yeah, I was about to say that it was just a Google Group page 😛

Its fun to look through the Lab/research pages of Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Sun Microsystems, etc.. its like going through advanced stuff akin to the concept cars of motoring companies.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 25, 2008

mayurpathak
    Lol... amazing. Some one beats Google. My god, this is news. One kick ass hacker he must be :grin:
    What I fail to understand is, why was our editor-in-chief so ecstatic to see Google Labs Group page hacked. 😲

I shouldn't have said that, I think :sshhh:.
    Cancel
  • shadeslayer

MemberAug 27, 2008

yeh ,, google is not realy hacked ,,,,, but if it will happen in future i will raly say congo to that hacker,, bcoz as i am in hacknig world i know what this matters,, and yeh i will also say that ,that hacker should not use it for any distructive thing but it will b realy a great achivement
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberSep 1, 2008

thats what i feel true...these kick ass Black Hackers are Devils..
    Thats why i predict that near future silent warfare will take in huge shape of "CYBER WARFARE"
    Anti cyber warfare groups worldwide should get ready with all major encryption-security technology by which easy tracking of hacker IP can be done with
    1>pin point location
    2>Verified Mail id creation
    3>Verified Interent facility to provide to customers/company
    etc

Regards,
    J2R

The_Big_K
    What I fail to understand is, why was our editor-in-chief so ecstatic to see Google Labs Group page hacked. 😲

Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 1, 2008

The_Big_K

Excuse me?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register