Google Gifted Android Developer Training Program To 2 Million Indians

It is evident from the initiatives taken by the Govt. of India that in the past two years they have successfully rejuvenated the business infrastructure and taken a modern approach to reconstruct the base of science, technology and entrepreneurship. Hoisting the flag of Skill India Project, the American multinational tech-giant Google has announced the Android developer Training and Certification program for 2 million Indian developers in association with global massive open online course designer Udacity and India based online courseware NPTEL.

Google has taken one of the first turns to support India through global education in mobile development and related technology. To realize the objective, Google has partnered with numerous Indian universities and education based start-ups that promise classroom oriented training on aforementioned topic with specialization in android app development. As mentioned in the corresponding site, the course material is specifically curated for final year Computer Science students who might fulfil the sufficient criteria to grab an entry-level job. According to the native source, after successful completion of the course the trainee would gain enough skills to sit for Associate Android Developer Certification evaluation.

android-at-university

The team has stretched the opportunity further by allowing the complete course to get incorporated under the regular course module of different universities via National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). As of now, Google has announced that the program will be soon added in the curriculum of 7th-8th semester computer science degree program. However, computer enthusiasts will also be able to opt for the course using Udacity or NPTEL. Additionally, Google has already authorized partnership with some education based startups which will boost one’s chance of getting the right track for certification.

Going a little deeper, the source reveals that the training will consist of 5 units and ask for prerequisites such as java programing experience. Starting with well famous HelloWorld application, the course will introduce one to several important details required to build the primary foundation. At the end of the training one will learn the basics plus will know how to approach further and finally publish it in Google Play Store. The final Google Developer Certification will be able to finally judge your success which will commence again on 25-31 July slot of this month.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From Design News: Technology Roundup - DN Tech Roundup: GadgetFreak-May 2016
Hi, I'm looking for an IC which has to take Display Serial interface input and to give HDMI output. could anyone suggest Manufacurer and Manufacturing Part number. Anything other than...
i am currently simulating file uploading and downloading using cloudsim,so I am struggling with a code for uploading and downloading.
can anybody explain about the concept of raspberry pi3
Hi I hope you guys can help. I have two parts that should be bolted together with four M6 bolts. The tolerances of the bottom part are quite big and...