Google Cube: Play Google Maps Cube Online!

Google Chrome experiment is playing hide and seek with the visitors. The game was launched, rolled back, launched again, rolled back and now launched finally. Check it out here: #-Link-Snipped-#

The game presents you with a real map embedded on a side of the cube. You've to rotate the cube with your mouse cursor to make the blue ball reach its destination. The game is fun. Try it out 😀

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    its a fun game... quite interesting.
    but only supported on google chrome👀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    Google Chrome experiment is playing hide and seek with the visitors. The game was launched, rolled back, launched again, rolled back and now launched finally. Check it out here: #-Link-Snipped-#

The game presents you with a real map embedded on a side of the cube. You've to rotate the cube with your mouse cursor to make the blue ball reach its destination. The game is fun. Try it out 😀
    That game takes so much time to load. But I like the game. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most common suggestion that almost 80% of the survey responders made was to ensure that we've quality discussions. That's been one of our main motives here; but...
Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak says that Windows Mobile Phone interface (he's using Nokia Lumia 900) is more beautiful and intuitive than android or IOS phones. He says that with Lumia...
Google Drive debuted as the Dropbox and other cloud storage services killer with its larger storage (Skydrive offers more), cheaper pricing plans and tight integration with Google Docs (in fact,...
Looks like we've a month of cloud storage. With the launch of Google Drive service, the cloud storage market is getting crowded. People have been raising concerns over the privacy...
Hi! I am Aditya. I am currently a student in Indian Institute of Tech, Roorkee, India, pursuing B.Tech. in ECE.