Google Chrome Gets New Icon. Do You Like It?

Google Chrome soon to get new icon. The new icon features plain colors and is in 2D than earlier 3D. Google says that the new icon is easier to draw. Google Chrome Official Blog mentions that the new icon reflects the spirit of the new chrome - Simpler, Faster, Smoother, Lighter and Easier for everyone.

Here's how it looks -

chromenewicon

Click on the icon for larger view ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yup biggie, Didn't notice it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    Yup biggie, Didn't notice it. ๐Ÿ˜€
    It's yet to be launched. The beta and alpha versions will be the first ones to get it. Are you subscribed to their testing releases?
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    hehe.. I liked first one .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    It's yet to be launched. The beta and alpha versions will be the first ones to get it. Are you subscribed to their testing releases?
    No sir I am not subscribed.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Chanegs looks good to me, simple and sober

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wynncom Y36 is an economy phone, equipped with wireless speaker and the is available at price Rs. 3500. The wireless speaker will work at a range of 3-5 meters from...
Firefox may be few hours from its official launch. We've got you the leaked download for Firefox 4.0 (Gold!). Yes! It's working! I'm downloading it right now ๐Ÿ˜ For Windows...
Samsung will launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, the mid-sized tablet with exciting features. It's going to be the first tablet with customized Android GUI and is also very thin,...
Hi, I know the basic working of a CMOS invertor. what I don't understand is how it works in the forbidden region. I'll ask my doubt with help of an...
Letter from Mr. Banta Singh to Mr. Bill Gates Subject: Problems with my new computer. ๐Ÿ˜ Dear Mr. Bill Gates, We bought a computer for our home but found some...