good day to everyone

hello, newbie here and i'm happy to be part of this forum.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, engr.kris 😀 We look forward to having you as an active member of CE community.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Boss!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard CE! We look forward to your active participation.
  • firzakhan
    firzakhan
    Warm welcome to the forum and have a very nice day to you is well

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple is secretly developing touch based Mac computers, the iMacs. I'm getting this news from number of comments on blogs and few of the forum posts. I wonder whether iMacs...
GATE Thermodynamics Syllabus has following topics: Basic Concepts, First Law of Thermodynamics, Properties of Pure Substances, Thermodynamic Relations, Thermodynamic cycles, Ideal Gas Mixtures Download the Following Set of Questions based...
Download the Questions based on 'Machine Design' Subject here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.
You can watch the “Celebrating Steve” an 80 minute long video shot when Apple closed its store on Wednesday October 19th to stage the tribute event at its campus in...
Check out the iPhone 4S TV advertisement featuring Siri. The way Apple puts it: You speak. Siri helps. Say hello to the most amazing iPhone yet. [video=youtube;8uS6d7fsPnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8uS6d7fsPnM[/video]