CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@kingatheek • 10 Aug, 2009
hi, i am studying my b.e aeronautical...
i need a quite a few good topics, so that i could successfully prepare and present my presentation...
@jhbalaji • 11 Aug, 2009 How about BlackBox or an Air Crash Investigation Report mate...
@kingatheek • 11 Aug, 2009 not in that way, my friend.... kind of good, but the topic must be in way that, it must be the major defect of any device or part of an aircraft, which is still been in research, of solving it!!
@arjunoids • 11 Aug, 2009 How about Scram jet?
i did a presentation on it.
i can send you the soft copy if you want.
@kingatheek • 13 Aug, 2009 That would be simply great, buddy....
looking forward to your soft copy...
@jhbalaji • 13 Aug, 2009 If you like have a study on composite materials mate...
@arjunoids • 13 Aug, 2009 i've uploded to a free file sharind site. please download it from the following url:
https://www.4shared.com/file/124905334/4b231f44/Scramjet.html
OR
https://tinyurl.com/scramjet
@kingatheek • 14 Aug, 2009 Thank u very much pal....
The work u did was absolutely great....
thanx once again dude...
@abhiram chandra • 07 Feb, 2010 hii frndz.. i m doin my b.tech aero. So,cud u plz suggest me some gud topics for ppt..
@scorpion2189 • 12 Jul, 2010 Hey.. am a newbie.. pl could u re upload the scramjet files.. it'll be of great help..
@vaishni • 10 Aug, 2011 can u send me some interesting topics based on flight dynamics for my paper presentation pls......
@kingatheek • 10 Aug, 2011 Try for paper presentations on propulsion nozzles, like grooved and non axisymmetric nozzles of hypersonic vehicles else try for "vibration and noise reduction techniques used in aircrafts"

@kingatheek • 10 Aug, 2011 sorry mate, lost the link. you could look into scramjet book by "Hill and peterson" and improve your knowledge 😀
@vaishni • 19 Aug, 2011 Thank u mate.....
@Sumanth15 • 19 May, 2013 Can you send me that copy of your ScramJet Project
@yogesh vairvan • 20 Nov, 2015 bro iam doing my b.e aeronautics ....suggest me some good topics for my presentations
@mohammed razin • 18 Aug, 2016 guys I am doing my b.e in aeronautical can I get a good presentation on cockpit controls plzzz....it would help me a lot........even scramjet would be perfect
@Stephen B Johnson • 18 Aug, 2016 (1) Reduction of fuselage cracking in the engine bays. I've seen this as a problem on multiple types of military aircraft.

(2) Show why the fins were added to the F/A-18 leading edge extensions to reduce vertical stabilizer stresses.

(3) Show how the AV-8B has changed over the years to improve stability in vertical takeoff and hovering.

Any of these could make for an interesting research and presentation.
@Stephen B Johnson • 18 Aug, 2016 Interestingly... I have some of the initial concept designs for the B-1B which my grandfather had from his designs. I think it is a 9000psi hydraulic system for the flight controls. Imagine that kind of pressure and the hydraulic designs for it.
10.8k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 23, 2011

It seems that GRE Powerprep software does not automatically run in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating system. If you are facing the problem, you can try this simple trick...
11.4k views

@gowthamanbu · Aug 27, 2012

Am in my Mech., 3rd year. My mates started preparing for GATE exams. But am interested in doing IES. But I know that IES is much tougher than GATE. But...
7.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 24, 2013

CAT - one of the most important MBA entrance exams in India is also the most difficult to crack. Let's start collecting Android or iOS apps that the students can...
5.2k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Apr 22, 2015

Micromax Informatics Limited has launched a new low-budget dual-SIM (GSM+ GSM) smartphone called ‘Micromax Canvas Spark’ based on dominant Android platform. Priced at Rs 4,999, the latest 3G smartphone in...
3.9k views

@integratdbrains · Sep 30, 2006

With the Mahatma’s birthday upcoming on 2nd oct let us put this topic in the debate section where we can have shouts from the CEans. Well for me Mr. Mohandas...
3.4k views